OH TORONTO. YOU’RE fun and exhausting all at the same time. I’ve been home for a week visiting family and friends and it’s been buuuuuuuuuusssssssy. Vacation? HA! You can’t hear me but I just scoffed at you. Pretty much every day has been the best day so let me start with these 5 and then I’ll add on a few bonus rounds too. Imma break all the rulez (note: it’s late, and I get weird when it’s late).
1. The main reason I’m even home. This girl. Vanessa’s bachelorette party was perfectly pinteresting and fun. Seriously it’s the closest thing I’ve come to literally living inside one of my pin boards. It was a lovely cottage-esque night up in Prince Edward County and it couldn’t have been more perfect for her. I still can’t believe she’ll be a Mrs tomorrow. Whoa!
2. A lazy Sunday spent in Trinity Bellwoods park with two of my closest Toronto friends. There was ice-cream, there was a sad attempt at slack-lining, there were strangers met and there was a whole lotta Charlie-gazing. It was rad.
3. Hitting some balls and catching up with Kevo. Always a pleasure. Note-to-self: work on your game, girl.
4. Mmmmm. Dark Horse coffee. And post-wedding I’m going back for a muffin for sure.
5. Lunch date with this girl. I can’t believe I haven’t seen her since I moved! It’s the best when you have people in your life who you can always pick up right where you left off, with.
6. My friends, Natalie and Nick, got hitched! And they filmed, cut, edited and premiered this music video all the day of! Such a fun idea!
7. Dinner with my family at Woodlot – which I already told you about.
8. A BBQ on my parent’s patio featuring special guests, Aunt Liana and Uncle Frank – who literally came out of the woodwork for me ;).
9. A super sweaty Power Yoga Jam class. Hot Yoga to top 40s? I like it.
All that in just 1 week. Now do you understand why I’m exhausted?! ps. the best way to keep tabs on my travels is through Instagram, obvi!0